Baker Hughes (GE Oil & Gas) Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – Mechanical Component | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Engineer – Mechanical Component
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering from an accredited university or college
- Experience level 2 to 3 year’s experience
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge on CREO, Teamcenter and Mathcad
The Engineer demonstrates execution rigor in Subsea product and utilize his /her experience/expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives to meet business priorities and have the ability to address short-term and long-term business goals.
- Execute product design or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures which includes drawings and documents.
- Good technical knowledge in product design with strong fundamentals
- Familiar with design review process life cycle.
- Strong Modelling experience with GD& T awareness
- Awareness on Subsea products is desirable
Application Link: Link Expired