Baker Hughes (GE Oil & Gas) Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Early Career Program | Engineering & Technology – 2020 | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – All Engineering Branches | Across India
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- A minimum of a BS or MS degree in Engineering and or Mechanics
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – All Engineering Branches
- Maximum 3 years post Bachelor’s or Master’s degree experience (2016-2019 Batch)
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Legal right to work in India without company sponsorship or time restriction
Early Career Program Engineering & Technology:
The Early Career Program Engineering & Technology track is for early career, highly motivated engineering talent—people with a passion for technology and innovation, a drive to deliver technical excellence and develop their leadership skills. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Technology roles. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to Baker Hughes future.
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in different roles in the engineering organization, from requisition to NPI, help Program Members to work on the most relevant technologies and have direct contact with customers.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and technical topics relevant for the business
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
Application Link: Link Expired