Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2021 | Freshers | Engineering & Technology – 2021 | 2017 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Software/ IT/ Computers | Mumbai
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2021: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computers
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have coding and software development exposure.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Early Career Program Engineering & Technology:
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Apply Link: Job Expired