Bajaj Electricals Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Maharashtra
Company: Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Bajaj Electricals Off Campus Drive 2022: Bajaj Electricals Ltd (BEL) is an Indian consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.It is a part of the ₹380 billion Bajaj Group. It has diversified with interests in lighting, luminaries, appliances, fans, LPG based Generators, engineering and projects.
Its main domains are lighting, consumer durable, engineering and projects. Lighting includes lamps, tubes and luminaire. Consumer durable include appliances and fans. Engineering and projects include transmission line towers, telecommunications towers, high-mast, poles and special projects, and others include die casting, wind energy & solar energy.
Company Website: www.bajajelectricals.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Electricals Off Campus Drive 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Identify and implement improvement projects impacting Quality, Cost and Productivity.
- Understand the complete scope & Objective of project. Ability to handle 2-3 executive task at a time.
- Liaising with various stake holders and process owners to ensure proactive and smooth flow of communication.
- Ability to identify risk, develop, execute mitigation plan and drive completion.
- Think out of box, ability to conceptualize new solutions leveraging technology and process improvement techniques.
- Manage weekly Conference Calls with CFT, Prepare MOM, Close the MOM points by timely following up with accountable/responsible persons.
- Project Data Mining & Project Data Analytics
- Documentation/ Management Information System
How to Apply for Bajaj Electricals Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates must apply through online mode from 4th October 2022 to 2nd January 2023.
Application Links: Click Here