Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Diploma Trainee Engineer (DTE) | 2019 Batch | Diploma – Mechanical, Production, Automobile | Pune | 18th September 2019
Company: Bajaj Auto Ltd
Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company. Bajaj Auto manufactures and sells motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group.
It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1930s. It is based in Pune, Mumbai, with plants in Chakan (Pune), Waluj (near Aurangabad) and Pantnagar in Uttarakhand. The oldest plant at Akurdi (Pune) now houses the R&D centre ‘Ahead’.
Company Website: www.bajajauto.com
Positions: Diploma Trainee Engineer (DTE)
Stipend: 11,500/- PM
Job Location: Chakan and Waluj Plant
- Students appeared in the final year of Diploma Engineering and passing out / completed their diploma education in June / July 2019.
- Branches: Mechanical, Production, Automobile
- 10th/ SSC: Minimum 50% Marks No gap between education
- 12th/ HSC/ ITI / NCTVT/ MCVC : Minimum 50% Marks (in case of Direct Second year admission)
- Diploma/ Polytechnic: Minimum 55% Marks in each semester
- Maximum 3 subject backlogs during Diploma / Polytechnic in the past (No live backlog accepted)
- There should not be any loss of academic semester/year during the entire tenure of education.
- Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness of the candidate is mandatory).
- Online Test (Technical + Aptitude and Personality)
- The students shortlisted through the online test will undergo a personal interview (Technical + HR).
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link ASAP. Applied candidates can attend the online test on 18th September 2019 at the following venue.
Online test: 18th September 2019 Time: 9.30 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,
Nigdi, Pune 411044
Apply Link:Link Expired