Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | IT Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA/ M.Sc | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received an Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) certificate of registration on 2 May 2001 to conduct general insurance business, including health insurance, in India. In the first year of its operations the company had 36 offices and around 100 employees. The company started its operations with a paid up capital of ₹1.10 billion. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is headquartered in Pune with offices in over 200 cities in India and more than 3,500 employees as of 2018.
Company Website: www.bajajallianz.com
Positions: IT Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022:
Must hold a BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers, M.Sc/ MCA, or equivalent bachelors or master’s degree
We are looking for software engineers with 0 – 2 years’ experience who would be eager to learn and work on leading technologies to develop, manage and enhance Enterprise grade Applications
- Design and development of web applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services (REST and SOAP) and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end of the web application via REST/SOAP services
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Proficient knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Java, JSP, PHP, Spring, Spring boot or any enterprise development frameworks
- Good understanding of database concepts and knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, PostGreSQL
- Good understanding of design patterns, JSON annotations, REST and SOAP services
- Project implementation experience in the above technologies will be a plus
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible & adaptable to change.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link:Job Expired