Avantor Recruitment 2022 | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Coimbatore, Pune
Avantor Recruitment 2022: Avantor, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve.
One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries. We set science in motion to create a better world.
Company Website: www.avantorsciences.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Pune, Coimbatore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Avantor Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum of 1 year technical experience with enterprise level Systems Management and Endpoint Protection and Response Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience Required
- Architecture and design experience with SCCM, EDR, Proxy services and File & Print technologies preferred.
- Experience running larger scale deployment projects preferred.
- AWS/Azure certification is preferred.
- Industry experience in pharma, life sciences, warehouse and/or manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with Lean principles is a plus.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
The Operations Services Associate Systems Engineer is responsible for improving and maintaining Avantor’s enterprise Systems Management and Endpoint Security solutions as well as Proxy service administration. As the Operations Services Associate Systems Engineer you will interact directly with the other Engineering Services Teams, the Engineering Architect, cloud providers as well as other system administrators to deliver enterprise and cloud-based Systems Management and Protection solutions.
You will collaborate with the IT Security team on initiatives to drive compliance and security for Avantor’s environment.
The Associate Operations Services Systems Engineer will provide global 3rd level support and troubleshooting for Systems Management services (SCCM and others), Endpoint Protection management (EDR, DLP and others) as well as Proxy services.
As part of this well-respected IT group you will enjoy a wide variety of self-directed work within a supportive team environment.
- Implements and supports Proxy Services (currently Zscaler).
- Implements and supports Endpoint Protection management including EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) and DLP (Data Leakage Prevention) (currently Crowdstrike and CoSoSys).
- Contributes to the architecture, design and support of Systems Management services (currently SCCM, AWS Systems Manager).
- Contributes to Enterprise Logging, Monitoring and Reporting system deployment (currently Splunk).
- Implements policies and governance for Systems Management, Endpoint Protection and Proxy services in an enterprise setting.
- Defines policies for the delegated administration of supported systems.
- Establishes and enforces standards and processes for the administration of Systems Management, Endpoint Protection and Proxy Services.
- Provides project management and technical consulting on deployment projects (e.g. integrations).
- Manages license compliance and budgets related to Operations Services products and tools.
- Implement and support enterprise File & Print Management services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Endpoint Detection and Response service technologies.
- Strong Knowledge of Proxy technologies, preferably Zscaler.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Leakage Prevention technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows Server deployment and patching.
- Knowledge of SCCM for Server and Client patching as well as software distribution.
- Knowledge of centralized printing solutions.
- Knowledge of enterprise and cloud based file management solutions (Sharepoint).
- Knowledge of Enterprise WAN/LAN technologies and -monitoring.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, especially AWS.
- Broad knowledge of information technologies.
How to Apply for Avantor Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here