Autodesk Recruitment 2023 | Application Support Engineer | B.Tech – CS/ IS | Work From Home
Company: Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Autodesk Recruitment 2023: Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Company Website: www.autodesk.in
Position: Application Support Engineer – AWS
Experience: 3 years
Job Location: Work from Home
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Autodesk Recruitment 2023:
- Strong Working Experience with AWS Tech Stack
- Experience and knowledge with Monitoring tools like CatchPoint, Dynatrace, Yeti, Datadog etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and at least 3 years of experience with ecommerce or CRM Platforms
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies
- Knowledge or Familiarity of HTML,XML, Json, Python
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
- A strong dedication to customer service training ability/experience is required
This is an Senior Application Support Analyst position within the Business Application Support and Engineering organization. The team is seeking an Site Engineer Specialist with hands-on experience. You will be working and supporting production landscape with Autodesk teams who manages the development of Autodesk CRM, ERP system along with Autodesk online Store.
The position will encompass the day to day support of various enterprise applications like CRM, ERM and hosted on AWS. This is a global position requiring the ability to work within IT and Customer Support organizations throughout the world under general direction from an Application Support Manager. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
- Responds to user tickets, problems and questions regarding functionality, operations, and general operating procedures for enterprise applications built on AWS Tech Stack
- Has programming background and can write code if needed Coordinates new application implementation and updates to enterprise applications
- Provides/recommends innovative ideas, processes and/or procedures for enhancements, additions and/or modifications to improve the existing systems
- Produces and maintains a variety of reports and/or queries as required and/or requested
- Assists in the design, development, delivery, and adoption of technology including instructional technology pilots, services, and initiatives
- Performs expert application support to employees, customers and partners
- Troubleshoots application problems and escalates problems as needed for timely resolution
- Reports system issues to vendors through appropriate vendor solution. Monitor and test resolution of those issues sent to vendors. Assists co-workers in functional areas of expertise
- Develops effective working relationships with stakeholders and internal team members from all departments Works well in a high-volume, high-stress environment
- Available for on-call rotation as assigned
- Demonstrates a high level of composure, professionalism, communication, and knowledge to contribute to Company’s strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and loyalty Develops effective working relationships with stakeholders and internal team members from all departments
How to Apply For Autodesk Recruitment 2023?
Desirable students can apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here