Autodesk Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Intern – Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Autodesk Recruitment 2021: Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Company Website: www.autodesk.in
Position: Intern Software Egineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Autodesk Recruitment 2021:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages like Java (especially Spring Framework), C#, NodeJS, Go
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a software engineering intern you will join a team developing important components that will be the building blocks for Autodesk data platform. We’re looking for people who are excited by the idea of building platforms and ecosystems, where numerous different workflows and integrations live and create an environment for enriching the environment through the growth of workflows and data. We want people who like creating solutions related to scale, optimization and reliability.
- Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services, and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications.
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
- Promote excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches.
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST APIs, and general API development.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS stack
- Working knowledge of git and source code management.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Adaptability under changing conditions.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision.
How to Apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2021?
Final year desirable students can apply for this posts of Intern through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired