Autodesk Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Cloud DevOps Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Autodesk Recruitment 2021: Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Company Website: www.autodesk.in
Position: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Autodesk Recruitment 2021:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent experience.
We’re growing our Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team within Autodesk’s Digital Enterprise Services IT organization. This team leverages Software Engineering and DevOps principles to build the foundations for the company’s business critical systems and processes, utilizing “cloud-first” platforms and services.
Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company and the leading edge of the latest industry technology trends. The team is seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer who will have a critical role on how we design, build, and deliver reusable managed cloud stack.
- Build and extend Full Stack infrastructure automations for enterprise and business applications in the enterprise cloud environment by leveraging Python, NodeJs, CI/CD and GitOps Methodologies etc.
- Configure and implement the public cloud environment for enterprise and business applications.
- Refactor and migrate enterprise and business applications running on-premises to the public cloud.
- Troubleshooting and solutioning of issues in the AWS environment.
- Design and build automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and increase team efficiency.
Technical Skills Required:
- 0-2 years of Hands-on experience in Software development and Automation using Python or NodeJS, Rest API, GitOps
- Must have knowledge on JS framework – Angular, React, Vue
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and No-SQL databases.
- Good knowledge on setting up cloud infra using terraforms or cloud formation templates (CFTs)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Code build, Code Deploy, Jenkins.
- Good knowledge on developing automations on using Python, PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with the AWS Cloud (i.e., EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3 Bucket, API Gateway etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Azure is Plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and dedication to Quality, Automation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
How to Apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2021?
Desirable students can apply for this posts through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here