Autodesk Recruitment 2020 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Architecture/ Mechanical Engineering | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Company Website: www.autodesk.in
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Architecture/ Mechanical Engineering
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist AEC, AutoCAD to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others Are you passionate about customer experience Are you familiar with Autodesk AutoCAD software’s such as AutoCAD or AutoCAD vertical products such as AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Mechanical/Electrical Then we would like to hear from you You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via various modalities in specific chat support and other channels as needed.
- Resolve customer issues reported to Autodesk via chat, phone, web, online forums and other channels. Primarily focusing on chat support
- You are expected to support our global customers across geo’s hence you would be required to work on assigned shift to support either AMER’s, EMEA or APAC time zones
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of technical issues and questions, such as product features, usage, etc
- Research, verify, and document product issues, solution in short and concise manner as needed
- Escalation of critical issues to Tier 2 teams for resolution
- May have to document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Actively manage personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
Apply Link: Click Here