Autodesk Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Systems | Bangalore
Company: Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Autodesk Recruitment 2020: Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Company Website: www.autodesk.in
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Systems.
- Design, develop and deliver full-stack, high-value, cloud-based applications and experiences that enable Autodesk’s workforce
- Ensure delivery of high-quality solutions by actively participating in quality assurance efforts
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders, locally and across the globe
- Participate in an agile-based development practice delivering value at high velocity
- Provide support for escalated operational issues within supported cloud software platforms
- Stay current with technological changes in latest automation software and tools
- Effectively work as a member of a highly adaptable, multi-discipline team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other equivalent experience in software development/IT
- 3+ years of experience in developing full-stack software solutions using Amazon Web Services technologies
- Recent hands-on experience with the following technologies: NodeJS/Java, VueJS/ReactJS, TypeScript, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS API Gateway, AWS SNS/SQS
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- AWS Certification
- Familiarity with Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, Git
Apply Link: Job Expired