Autodesk Hiring Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Pune
Company: Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Autodesk Hiring Freshers: Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Company Website: www.autodesk.in
Position: Intern – Software engineering
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Autodesk Hiring Freshers:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Well-versed with OOAD
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL, Memory Management
- Willingness and motivation to adapt and learn unfamiliar areas/technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a software engineering intern, you will join a team developing Autodesk Fusion 360 – an innovative cloud connected CAD, CAM, CAE tool which connects the entire product development process to Autodesk cloud platform. We’re looking for someone who is excited and motivated by the idea of delivering functionality which delights and aids customers, and is motivated to provide solutions to internal teams to help them build their functionality.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Implement, enhance, troubleshoot tools which help boost team productivity
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making valuable contributions
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Demonstrate excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present, and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches
- Working knowledge of git and source code management
- Exposure to multi-threading concepts and usages
- Passionate about robust software design
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision
How to Apply for Autodesk Hiring Freshers?
Desirable students can apply for this posts through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired