Atmel Corporation Recruitment / Off Campus / Hiring Associate Software Engineer | Chennai | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electrical/ Electronics | November 2015
Company: Atmel Corporation
Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry’s broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets.
As a global company with 5,100 employees worldwide, Atmel operates in more than 40 countries and has 30 design centers, including locations in Shanghai and Taipei. Atmel solutions enable their customers to lead the markets they serve by creating products that are more powerful, smarter, energy efficient, lower cost, and more versatile than ever before.
Company Website: www.atmel.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer – Tools
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electrical/ Electronics
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors/ Masters in CS/ECE/EEE
- Experience: Fresh passed out from Tier-A Campus
- Knowledge in Microcontrollers, device drivers with good exposure to C language.
- Good knowledge in Firmware, RTOS, Wireless background.
- Good knowledge in C++, C# and Windows application.
- Good Logical reasoning skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Will be working as part of the Atmel Tools group.
- Participate and drive R&D activities related to Tools Software/Wireless & RTOS and Firmware/device drivers.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires
Apply Link: Link Expired