Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Service Engineer | Diploma/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Service Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023:
- Diploma/ Degree Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- PC Literacy
- Fair English Language proficiency is essential
- Local Language Knowledge will be preferred
To ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional engineering and support service inline to organizational commitment and maximize the value and profitability of our service business with sustainability
- To carry out the day-to-day function of the service related jobs assigned at Workshop and calibration lab.
- To diagnose problematic and inefficient performance of all Atlas Copco power tools products and take appropriate action to rectify performance
- To identify and source spare parts and consumables required for the repair of tools
- To carry out calibration, testing and certification of all Atlas Copco power tool products, according to standard procedures
- To determine and undertake all necessary preventative maintenance on all power tool products
- To generate technical reports on service.
- To carry out pre delivery testing and inspection of tools as appropriate prior to delivery / site installation
- To undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
- To incorporate Flexible attitude to working out of normal as and when required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by closely working with all the levels of customer thus by ensuring the end goals are met.
- Good engineering skills, with at least 0-1 years’ experience in an Engineering environment
- A high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Self motivated
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here