Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023 | Engineer (Spare parts book) – Technical Documentation | BE/B.Tech | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Engineer (Spare parts book) – Technical Documentation
Experience: 2-3 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering with minimum 2-3 years of experience in same domain.
We are looking for a person who can work on Engineered Solutions Spare Parts books in Technical documentation competence, GECIA.
Detailed roles and responsibilities are –
- Create, update and maintain spare parts books using different authoring tools (online & offline)
- Collect, evaluate & check information required to prepare technical documentation
- Co-ordinate with different vendors for getting documentation created on time with required quality.
- Develop strong product knowledge and understanding of target audience users
- Planning & Prioritization of tasks as per customer requirements
- Ability to understand the importance of processes (best practices), follow the processes rigorously and motivate others to do the same
- Work closely with other competences from GECIA or Engineered solutions teams from OFA product companies for effective completion of technical documentation.
- Publish Spare parts books on different platforms set by division.
- Create & present monthly reports during meetings with applicants
- Create & maintain quality documentation based on needs/change in the scope.
- Strong experience of working with different types of technical documentation – Spare parts book, instruction manual etc.
- Experience using Isodraw CADprocess
- Expert in creating Spare parts listwork(BOM) based on production BOM.
- Should have basic knowledge of engineering, service, aftermarket processes.
- Should be familiar with different authoring tools for creating Spare parts book.
- Know-how of different PDM & PLM systems
- Strong technical knowledge of compressors, dryers, generators, filters etc..
- Able to work within given time frame
- Able to plan and organize effectively with the right sense of urgency.
- Customer oriented, to be able to establish relations and networks with people inside and outside the organization.
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 7th June 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here