Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023 | Document Control Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Document Control Engineer – Centrifugal Compressors-GAP
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering with Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in Centrifugal Compressor Application Engineering in an EPC- Project Based Engineering or Product(OEM) organization.
- Develop centrifugal compressors designs for customer specific applications.
- Develop, prepare and write Centrifugal Compressor technical proposals, to include compressor selection and performance calculations, rotor dynamic calculations, cost estimation, scope identification, deviations to client specifications etc, all according to company processes and procedures
- Be knowledgeable of various markets, applications and best technology to offer.
- Be knowledge of applicable API 617 specifications/standards for Centrifugal Compressor, driven equipment and related auxiliaries.
- Be responsible for the compliance to customer technical specifications and identifying deviations
- Ensure the technical aspects of a proposal are complete and compliant with the customers’ requirements and present our solutions in the most competitive way.
- Ensure the correctness of the scope of supply.
- Develop accurate costs of proposed solutions.
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary team such as Engineering, Supply chain and external vendors to ensure timely flow of information.
- Knowledge of API, ASME, DIN and ISO standards.
- Knowledge of engineering software’s (CAD, PLM, SAP, CPQ) would be an added advantage.
- Suitable experience in project Enigneering & document control work.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Have solid understanding of basic Mechanical system and electrical, instrumentation control system.
- Understanding of various basic engineering documents like GA, P&ID, Single line diagram, Process flow diagram etc.
- Knowledge of working in Centrifugal compressor /turbo machinery.
- Knowledge of Compressor application in Air/ Hydrocarbon industries would be Plus.
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 30th June 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here