Atlas Copco Recruitment 2022 | Product Management Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2022: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Engineer – Product Management
Experience: 2-3 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2022:
- The right candidate has a bachelor’s degree mechanical with minimum 2-3 years Industrial design experience.
- Basic knowledge of different parts, part design methodology & assemblies.
- Experience from CAD software (Autodesk Inventor & Solid Works).
- Experience of ERP (Vault & BPCS)
As a Design Engineer, you will be need to
- Generate 3D layouts, detail engineering and drawings for new products.
- Monitor performance parameter like Timely completion, Quality of drawings and First time right
- Continually innovate the ideas to improve the Quality aspect of engineering.
- Complete responsibility of executing assigned tasks.
- Generating necessary documents for task as per Quality Systems. Also following design codes, work instructions and checklists.
- Co-ordination with internal & external clients for reporting status of task, resolving queries and receiving feedback.
- Look for the innovative techniques other than standard practices been followed.
- Generate innovative ideas through self-study of new technologies in market.
- Communication and interaction with the internal & external clients regularly on the progress of the job requests.
- Co-ordination with internal & external clients for reporting the status of task, presenting the queries and receiving the feedback.
- Estimation of work involved, lead time and execution of task according to customer requirement.
- Tracking all the job request for their progress with reference to the committed time frame.
- Understanding priorities, job planning, training designers to execute the jobs with high quality within specified timelines.
- Maximize satisfaction level of customers in terms of quality of work, meeting deadlines and quick turnaround time.
- Provide Technical support
- You will be responsible to follow Atlas Copco design codes, standards, work instructions & check lists of the tasks handled and carry out the checking. Ensure adherence to Quality Norms as set by the Project leader from time to time.
- It will be a challenge for you to further develop & expand the scope of activities and control the work done by external design agencies, onsite as well as off-site. Utilize efficiently the available contract Engineers.
- Complete any mechanical engineering related tasks assigned by his or her supervisor.
- Take an active part in the engineering team to support the release of all engineering deliverables linked to the project.
- Proficient in Inventor & SolidWorks, software is a must. AutoCAD software knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Should have working knowledge of Compressors.
- Should be proficient in CAD and GD&T.
- Knowledge of ERP (BPCS) is must.
- Worked in design, engineering & project environment.
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 28th October 2022
Apply Link: Click Here