Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer – Project Documentation Control | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Project Engineer – Project Documentation Control
Industry: Industrial Products/ Heavy Machinery
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering
To process customer Centre or Product Company orders in respect of contractual specifications, delivery time and expected costs from the time of order handover from application department until hand over to customer following commissioning.
Your main tasks would include:
- Project Management support for Customer Centre Projects or Project Company projects:
- To act as main coordination link between Customer, Consultant, Factory, Supplier & Customer Centres. He/she will be one point contact to customer.
- To manage orders, achieving client satisfaction in terms of delivery and technical requirements.
- To monitor the overall progress of projects against schedule and milestones reporting to management, as well as providing early warning of potential slippage, in case of the latter.
- To keep management well informed on the high level aspects of project execution.
- Maintain detailed project files and applicable records in common server & Project Management System software.
- Followup with supplier & factory for manufacturing status. Provide the monthly progress status in the customer/ AC format to the customer.
- To be responsible for proper review and processing of variations and claims received from customer and factory.
- Travel to customer premises or subvendor locations as required to ensure smooth execution of project.
- Lead, organize and coordinate the assigned project work during all project phases.
- To manage budget, procurement and schedules for various projects.
- Provide approved documents along with manufacturing schedule based on the commercial situation, inventory & time frame to the factory & supplier.
- To propose remedial actions when needed so that the contract completion data for the work is not jeopardized.
- Project Engineering Support:
- Should be able to read & understand the tender requirement & convert in to the technical document by maintaining the overall profit level of the project.
- Creation & Submission of engineering documents to customer/consultant as per the MDL & followup for the approval to ensure completion of engineering within defined time frame.
- Coordinate within internal teams & factory for documents.
- To attain technical meetings at customer/consultant’s place to ensure resolution of technical queries of customer to get final approval on engineering documents.
- Provide inputs to sourcing team for bought out items & followup with supplier for the documents. Review the supplier’s document w.r.t to tender & process requirement before submission.
- Review & analysis the customer comments w.r.t to process requirement, tender requirement & commercial impact. Provide the suitable solution to ensure document approval on time.
- Prepare Bill of Material for the scope of supply.
- To prepare and provide engineering support activities to various projects as required in the contract.
- To coordinate and participate in formal design and engineering reviews, technical and commercial impact that could be raised by customer and by factory.
- Inspection Activity Support:
- Coordination of the inspection activity with factory, supplier, customer & TPI (Third party inspection agency)
- Participate in Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) along with client at factory and vendors premises. Provide compliance to customer/ inspection agency on nonconformance & obtain Inspection release note required to dispatch the material.
- Support to site execution team
- Site visit to ensure the actual installation in line with the technical documents/drawings.
- Ensure proper detailed information exchanged with aftermarket team and coordinate where required to ensure safe and smooth startup & commissioning.
- University degree in Engineering ( Mechanical / Electrical or Instrumentation )
- Be fluent English and other Indian languages Personality requirements
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in project management/engineering from rotatory machinery design & manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge and experience on Screw & centrifugal turbo compressors.
- Sound Knowledge of Electrical Equipment drawings ( HTMCC, VFD, Control Panel, Distribution Board, Cabling etc) & Instrumentation & Control drawings/documents (PLC, Field instruments, UPS, Communications between Equipment to PLC/DCS, I/O list, JB, cable schedules etc)
- Good Command (Verbal & Written) of English is must.
- Able to read & understand P&ID, GA, Layouts, Installation, System architect etc
- Working knowledge of Autocad, MS office.
- Strong Technical & commercial knowledge of Engineered rotatory equipment
- Able to work under pressure & plan & organize effectively with the right sense of urgency
- Able to work on multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of ATEX/CCOE/ASME/API/TEMA/IEC/IS/DIN and other important Codes
- Strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills in order to further develop the order handling team
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired