Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Project Engineer- Project Document Control
Industry: Industrial Products/ Heavy Machinery
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering
Job Description: The main responsibility of the Project Engineer in Mechanical Design Competence in IAT-MD is to manage the Design and Development projects independently in order to ensure the timely delivery of the high quality designs and drawings in the field of Compressors manufactured at different divisions of Atlas Copco around the world.
In the job of Project Engineer, you will be working at the Global Engineering Center of Atlas Copco in the Mechanical Design Team.
You will be responsible:
- To manage the Design and Development projects assigned to you
- To work on finalizing the output drawings / layout along with the design engineers on the project.
- To ensure and prepare design of the parts as per the scope in the contract documents.
- Produce and check the 3D assembly and 2D drawings.
- To take the ownership of the projects till the delivery for the assigned Product company.
- You will handle Projects for design and development, interact with project leaders and customers, and present & discuss the proposed designs, carry out design reviews.
- To understand the build-up of the assemblies, you will have continuous interaction with different Engineering Departments of Atlas Copco group companies and will have the communication with the customers at Product company locations.
- You will estimate the assigned jobs, work on different CAD packages and deliver high quality job in specified time frame. You will be responsible to follow design codes, work instructions & check lists on the tasks handled and carry out the cad checking. It will be your challenge to further develop & expand the scope of activities while working as a good team member
Apply Link: Job Expired