Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer – Mechanical Design | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Design Engineer – Mechanical Design
Industry: Industrial Products/ Heavy Machinery
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- In the job of Design Engineer, you will be working at the Global Engineering Centre of Atlas Copco in the Mechanical Design Team.
- To manage the Design and Development projects assigned to you completely and independently
To work on finalizing and checking the output drawings / layout.
- To ensure and prepare design of the parts as per the scope of the project.
- Produce and check the 3D assembly and 2D drawings.
- To take the ownership of the projects till the delivery for the assigned Product company.
- Conduct quality reviews of self and team’s output to achieve adherence to defined quality standards
- Knowledge of Design Application skills, proven experience in mechanical design & drafting.
- Design of packaging for compressor would be an added advantage.
- Design of oil free portable compressor would be an added an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal, Piping design, heavy fabrication is mandatory
- Knowledge of Cad software’s CREO, Inventor and PLM Windchill.
- Knowledge of Portable Air compressors
- Knowledge of Generators and Pumps would be an asset
Apply Link: Click Here