Atlas Copco Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | May 2017
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.in
Positions: Management Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 6
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with aggregate of 70% (all semesters). No history of backlogs.
- Work on concept design of Heavy Engineering products Structures/Power train/Layout design with necessary guidance from senior colleagues.
- Work on 2D & 3D Modelling packages (Creo/Inventor/AutoCAD) for design & manufacturing drawings preparation.
- Work on PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Apply knowledge of Strength of materials & Material science to work on basic engineering calculations and material selection.
- Apply basic knowledge of manufacturing processes for drawing preparation.
- Following the design procedures, instructions and standards.
- Develop Basic Knowledge on Hydraulics & 3D Modelling packages during training and work on Routed systems.
- Ensure execution of tasks in strict compliance with operating procedures and delivery of defect free output.
- Understand the requirement and plan the work accordingly, ensuring on time delivery with maximum quality and optimized efficiency
- Maintain effective and timely communication with customers and stakeholders
- Reporting to the Manager/Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Complying to company policies and follow company values and business code of practice
Application Link: Closed