Atkins Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer – MBA Analytics | MBA | 2023 Batch | Mumbai
Atkins Recruitment 2023: As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects
Company Website: www.atkinsglobal.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer – MBA Analytics – 2023 Batch
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Atkins Recruitment 2023:
- Academic performance: Minimum 70% in the highest qualification.
- Excellent communication skill + Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical ability and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS office tools
- Knowledge of Office 365 power platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate is desirable
- Knowledge in data science is desirable
- Experience or knowledge of Primavera P6, MSP, Ecosys, EVA and other project management tools will be added advantage. (Not Compulsory)
- French Language proficiency will be an added advantage. (Not Compulsory)
We are looking for candidates who are willing to build their career in Project and Programme Management to develop solutions by bringing innovation and Digital technology together.
Assist in the management and reporting of project finances and cash flow that would involve:
- Use of financial database tools to collate data
- Preparation of financial reports in formats defined by the PM
- Raising payment certificates and invoice templates
- Collating and monitoring cost accruals and invoicing
- Tracking spends and contractor timesheets
- Producing project KPI dashboards using technological advancements
How to Apply for Atkins Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here