Atkins Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ ME/ NE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Gurgaon, Mumbai
Atkins Freshers Recruitment 2022: As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects
Company Website: www.atkinsglobal.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Mumbai, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Atkins Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Nuclear/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Control & Instrumentation).
- High motivation for the role, drive to deliver and willingness to learn.
- An interest in developing your analytical problem solving capabilities.
- An interest in the engineering and safety intricacies of industrial operations.
- Ability to comprehend high-level technical documents in a detail-oriented manner.
- A commitment to our values of safety, integrity, collaboration, and innovation.
Are you an Engineer with strong background in database management and engineering analysis, who thrives on analysing and solving difficult problems? Are you drawn to complex problems and excited by the opportunity to develop and learn new skills?
You’ll be engaged in the development of engineering solutions to the nuclear industry’s most cutting-edge problems, so you’ll be making an important and rewarding contribution to the energy and environmental security of countries such as the UK and beyond.
You will work within small to medium-sized engineering teams. To benefit from the collective experience of the team, and drive innovative thinking, you’ll work in a collaborative and supportive office environment. You will bring a level of technical knowledge and enthusiasm to effectively perform tasks for multiple workstreams.
- Experience of one or more programming languages such as Python.
- Experience of formal data management software, techniques, and tools.
- Experience of software-based and digital systems in safety or mission critical industries.
How to Apply for Atkins Freshers Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here