Ather Energy Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Ather Energy
Ather Energy Recruitment 2021: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian electric vehicle company founded by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain in 2013. It manufactures the electric scooter Ather 450. It has also established electric vehicle charging infrastructure Ather Grid.
The company has announced an online-only purchase model for selling the product with doorstep service. It set up its manufacturing unit in Whitefield, Bangalore which commenced production in 2018 with capacity of 600 vehicles per week
Company Website: www.atherenergy.com
Positions: Hardware Packaging Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2-6 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Design of enclosures in plastic, sheet metal, casting, etc for various electrical and electronic assemblies that is part of the vehicle and Charging Infrastructure of Ather.
- Responsible for electromechanical integration and experience in Tolerance stack-up
- Maximize reuse of platforms and design resources to help reduce TTM, cost, and to enhance quality; implement lessons learnt into design
- Participate in and contribute to DFMEA, DFM, DFA, DFC, DFS, DFR, and component selection/derating reviews carry out RCA on field failures and implement/recommend CAPA
- Experience in designing of plastics and sheet-metal components
- Experience in electromechanical interaction and impact analysis
- Advanced knowledge in fasteners, inserts, surface treatment methodologies, plastics used for electronic packaging and vehicle peripherals.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, generation of First Article Report (FAR)
- Knowledge of DFMEA, PFMEA, AFMEA DFM, DFA, DFC, DFR, DFS, Poka-Yoke methods and techniques, sealing and venting mechanisms
- Experience of working in a at least one complete product development life cycle.
- Knowledge or understanding of electronics components will be an added advantage
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in hands-on design and development plastics and sheet-metal components
Apply Link: Job Expired