AstraZeneca Recruitment 2023 | Graduate Trainee – Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2023: AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Website: www.astrazeneca.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee – Data Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: As per the industry
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Eligibility Criteria for AstraZeneca Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
We are recruiting a Data Engineer to join our newly established Data, Analytics & AI group.
As part of our transformational journey on Data & AI in Operations, we are taking the steps to advance our Operation Data Hub (ODH) to Data Mesh architecture. ODH exists to give all Operations units access to critical data and analytic tools at pace, accelerating their work on life saving medicines. The vision of ODH is also accelerating Operations’s data strategy of making our data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Re-useable (FAIR). This is being achieved through the creation of a distributed data architecture, management of our data and data products will sit at the heart of this.
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of a engineering team accountable for harvesting, storing, quality checking, transforming, and visualising Operations data, build out reusable data products, which users from Operations units can self-service for analytics and AI/ML workflows. You will also be providing ongoing Business-as-Usual support to ensure these data products evolving overtime to meet Operations business objectives.
It is our goal to create scalable solutions to support the development of valuable data products and address broad range of data use cases from Operations, including batch analytics based on data warehousing, data mart and Big Data stack, and emerging use cases on real-time analytics based on streaming.
Our technology is focused around the AWS stack and modern data engineering stack, such as: Snowflake, DBT, DataKitchen, AWS Kinesis. The EL tools are Qlik Replicate and the Visulaization is through Qlik Sense and Power BI.
The core of our development and support team are based in Chennai. You will also work closely with the Enterprise Data & AI teams to leverage central Enterprise Data Platforms for Data Cataloguing, Master Data Management and Reference Data Management.
You will need a collaborative delivery approach to be successful. We prefer to use Agile but choose the appropriate approach for the project. So, experience of a variety of delivery management methodologies would come in useful.
- 3 – 6 years experience in delivering software engineering or data engineering solutions
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with & knowledge in a broad base of data tools, ETL frameworks, monitoring and data technologies, for example our stack includes: AWS services, Snowflake, (good to have – DBT, DataKitchen, AWS Kinesis)
- Good to have an experience of visualisation technologies (we are focused on Power BI and Qlik Sense),
- Knowledge of data architectures, design including dimensional modelling
- Knowledge of cloud-based data management services: AWS, or equivalent
- Continuous integration and continuous development
- Experience of data analysis, such as: profiling, investigating, interpreting and documenting data structures
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Good written and verbal skills, fluent English.
How to Apply for AstraZeneca Recruitment 2023?
- Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here