AstraZeneca Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | Chennai
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Website: www.astrazeneca.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: As per industry
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
- We have exciting opportunities for Java/J2EE technical Candidate to impact Drug Discovery projects, working as part of global Discovery Chemistry and Screening within the Science & Enabling unit’s IT department.
- The purpose of the service is to provide a set of well-maintained applications supporting R&D processes at all R&D sites. The applications are anything from local to global and non-regulated, non-critical to critical and regulated.
- The effect of the service is to ensure the stability and reliability of applications. It delivers ongoing maintenance and changes if required covering both commercial (COTS) and in-house developed (Bespoke) applications.
- Programming/scripting skills and experience (e.g Python, Java, Bash)
- Experience in working with Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with building RESTful services.
- Extensive skill in SQL – preferable database Oracle
- Well versed with Linux commands.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Experience with using version control tools like GIT
Apply Link: Link Expired