Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Junior Engineer – Quality Control | BE/ B.Tech – Aero/ ECE | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Asteria Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2024: Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.
Company Website: www.asteria.co.in
Positions: Intern – Systems Engineering
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2024:
- BE/ B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication, Aeronautical/ Aerospace, or related field
- Relevant Experience: 0 – 3 years of experience.
- Inspect and test UAV components and systems to ensure error free deliveries to customers.
- Carry out inward goods inspection of parts as per requirements.
- Perform inspections using precision instruments to ensure product meets specifications.
- Conduct stage inspections from component to assembly and system level builds during product development and production activities.
- Conduct flight tests of UAVs.
- Identify and document issues and assist with troubleshooting and implementing corrective actions to resolve identified defects.
- Assist in preparation of test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Prepare, process, and close-out production documentation and maintain records.
- Monitor and maintain the calibration of measuring instruments.
- Problem solving skills, analytical mindset, attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned or required to improve and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Knowledge of DGCA regulations desirable.
- Familiar with sampling standards.
- Working knowledge of inspection and testing tools (Measurement gauges, multi-meters, oscilloscope).
- Knowledge on ISO and AS9100 standards.
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage).
- Ability to analyse UAV flight logs with familiarity of flight parameters.
- Ability to work with flexible schedule during peak periods.
- Good English written, reading and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage by planning and organizing work to drive for results.
How to Apply for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2024?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here