Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | AE/ Jr Accountant/ Admin Asst | 14 Posts | BBA/ B.Com/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering | Last Date: 2nd October 2020
Company: Assam Pollution Control Board
State Pollution Control Board, Assam is an autonomous statutory organization constituted on 2nd June, 1975 under the provision of section 4 of the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act 1974 with a view to protecting the environment and preventing and controlling the pollution of water and air in the State of Assam, occupying a prominent niche in progressive and industrial development of the country.
Company Website: www.pcbassam.org
Positions: Assistant Engineer, Junior Accountant, Administrative Assistant
Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 5 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 3 Posts
- Administrative Assistant: 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + G.P Rs. 12,700/-
- Junior Accountant: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + G.P Rs. 7,600/-
- Administrative Assistant: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + G.P Rs. 7,600/-
Job Location: Assam
Obtained B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE in Chemical / Civil/ Environmental Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Candidates must possess BBA/ B.Com from a recognized University with 6 months Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Applications.
Candidates must possess Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 6 months Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Applications.
Applicants age should be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
General category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates through online mode.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through https://pcbrect.in/
- Candidates have to duly fill the online application form in all respects and submit the application form on or before 02-10-2020.
Pollution Control Board, Assam,
Bamunimaidan, Guwahati – 21.
Apply Link: Job Expired