Assam Police Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Extension Officer/ JA/ Steno | 131 Posts | Assam | BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com; Diploma – Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical | Assam | Last Date: 6th September 2020
Company: Assam Police
Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam. The Headquarters of Assam police is situated at Ulubari in the Capital city Guwahati
Assam Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Assam. The Assam Police is headed by Director General of Police, the current director general of the Assam Police is Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta, IPS
Company Website: www.slprbassam.in
Positions: Extension Officers (Industries), Economic Investigator, Junior Assistant, Stenographer.
Total Vacancies: 131
- Extension Officers (Industries): 87
- Economic Investigator: 24
- Junior Assistant: 16
- Stenographer-III: 4
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- Extension Officers (Industries): Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + G.P Rs. 8,700/-
- Economic Investigator: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + G.P Rs. 8,700/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + G.P Rs. 6,200/-
- Stenographer-III: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + G.P Rs. 8,700/-
Job Location: Assam
Extension Officers (Industries):
Obtained Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical / Civil/ Textile/ Computer/ Plastic Processing / Food processing / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology or MSW/ MCW from a recognized Institute.
Candidates must possess Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Economics/ Statistics as one of the subject.
Candidates must possess Graduation degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University.
Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with NTC Certificate in Stenography.
Applicants age should be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Phase-I and Phase-II tests.
- Phase-I is of written test. Candidates who qualified in the Phase-I test are eligible for Phase-II computer test.
- Merit list is prepared based on the performance in the both Phase-I and Phase-II tests.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through https://www.slprbassam.in/
- Candidates have to duly fill the online application form in all respects and submit the application form on or before 06-09-2020.
Office of the Chairman,
State Level Police Recruitment Board,
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired