Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2021 | Java Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: Arrow Electronics India Pvt ltd
Arrow Electronics Recruitment 2021: Arrow Electronics is a fortune 133 company with 15,700 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
Arrow Electronics was founded in 1935 when a retail store named Arrow Radio opened on Cortlandt Street in the heart of lower Manhattan’s “Radio Row,” the birthplace of electronics distribution. Arrow Radio, established by Maurice (“Murray”) Goldberg, sold used radios and radio parts to retail customers. Other industry pioneers with businesses nearby were Charles Avnet and Seymour Schweber.
Company Website: www.arrow.com
Positions: Java Automation Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA
- Analyzing the requirement documents and discuss queries with client.
- Test cases creation, test scripts development, reviews, test execution & bug reporting/verification.
- Perform feasibility study of automation with different tools.
- Prepare/Review test plan and automation design documents based on documented project requirements and team discussions.
- Test Execution in all levels of testing including Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, System Testing etc.
- Perform testing of key web, cloud, device and mobile application projects.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in testing life cycle.
- Work with other leads on developing continuous integration (CI) pipeline and test automation framework and need to document the work.
- Provides support to junior QA team members.
- Provide Support for build releases to staging and production environments.
- Enhance and maintain testing frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance. Technical Skills
- Strong OOPS Concepts
- Strong in Java and Selenium.
- Worked on device automation(good to have).
- Must have experience working on all stages of testing lifecycle
- Good to have exposure on agile scrum, test management tool like Testlink, JIRA, QC
- Good to have experience with CI tool like Jenkins.
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Experience Should be in between 1-3 years
Apply Link: Job Expired