ARM Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
ARM Recruitment 2022: Arm is defining the future of computing by offering foundational technology that enables our partners to deliver an unparalleled range of specialized processing products covering all global markets and sectors. We are freeing engineers, designers, software developers, and entrepreneurs to think big and explore any possibility.
Arm customers have produced over 230 billion Arm-based chips to date. We anticipate that soon 100% of the world’s digital data will be processed by Arm technology at some point during its lifecycle.
Company Website: www.arm.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for ARM Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech/ MS In Electronics Engineering, VLSI, Embedded, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
This role is for the System Memory Management Unit (SMMU) team. The SMMU team is responsible for the development of next-generation Arm SMMU targeting high-end mobile, networking, and enterprise markets. The SMMU is a key component of the Arm Architecture that provides critical and sophisticated functionalities that complement systems design with Arm processors and Multimedia IP.
You will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for a block of SMMU IP and understanding its complete specification
- Develop complete testplan and strategy for block verification, build UVM based Verification environment for the block
- Investigating and scripting new verification flows and optimizing existing ones, analysis of data from simulation runs using machine learning and data science techniques to drive efficient bug discovery and debug
- Developing methodology and deploying within the group and having full ownership of verification closure and mentoring other members of the team.
- Close collaboration with other Arm engineering teams leading to high quality IP that works well in a complete system.
- An engineering mind-set with strong problem-solving skills.
- Use of a UNIX environment and programming in Verilog, SV, UVM and scripting language like perl, shell
- Good understanding of computer architecture and microarchitecture fundamentals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas efficiently.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Solid understanding in Digital Electronics, Digital Design, VLSI design flow
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Verilog, SV, UVM will be a huge plus
How to Apply for ARM Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here