ARM Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics | Bangalore
ARM Recruitment 2021: ARM is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Experience: 3+ years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- The engineer in this role will be responsible for specification analysis and verification planning for a significant portion of Arm’s CPU and System architecture.
- He/she will be responsible for design, implementation, and deployment of a tool to measure the completeness of architecture verification stimulus against the verification plan.
- The engineer will interact with architects and other stakeholders to improve the quality and completeness of architecture verification.
- A successful engineer in this role will –
- Analyze specifications for assigned areas of the Arm Architecture
- Derive verification plans to address a design’s compliance to the specifications
- Document and articulate the verification plan to various stakeholders – negotiate and refine scope
- Design and Implement Functional Coverage Models that accurately reflect the verification plan
- Deploy the Coverage Model and work with stakeholders to ensure completeness of stimulus
- Contribute to the architecture specifications by identifying ambiguities and errors
- Follow established project and product processes and help improve them.
- Ability to analyze design specifications from a verification perspective.
- Ability to relate specifications to hardware design options, and software/system operation
- Ability to derive complete and adequate verification plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Problem Ownership and ability to work from abstract requirements
- Quick learner with a desire to learn CPU and System architecture
- B.Tech./B.S. or M.Tech./M.S. in Electrical, Electronics, or Computer Engineering with good academic record from a reputed institute
- 3+ years of stable industry experience with significant project contributions
- Coursework in Computer Architecture is highly desirable
- Logic Design using Verilog
- Usage of EDA tools for Simulation and Debug
- Experience in Design / Verification of at least one complex module or system
Apply Link: Job Expired