ARM® Recruitment 2020 | Verification Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
ARM® is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Position: Verification Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Working with domain leads and taking ownership of developing system (aka kits) that include Arm processors, interconnects and peripherals.
- Responsible for debugging complex hardware-software failures and narrow down it to hardware or software issues using emulator or FPGA platform. This requires understanding of System and Arm processor architecture knowledge
- Proactively learning latest Arm technology and keeping up-to-date with the progress on the new technologies.
- Seeking support from peers and communicates when necessary to collaborate and make successful deliveries
- 2-4 years of experiences in pre-silicon verification of SoC, processors or System IPs.
- Experience of developing hardware system/SoC & verification of the systems.
- Creation of directed verification/regression test suite targeting CPU, GPU and other IPs in a SoC
- Knowledge and use of Arm assembler or GCC assembler
- Experience of complex CPU architecture features and their corresponding interactions, especially relating to caches, MMU, coherency and out of order execution
- Self-motivated with a flair for lateral thinking and problem solving
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, Professional approach to work and Willingness to accept new challenges
Apply Link: Link Expired