ARM® Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2017 Batch | Bangalore | December 2017
ARM® is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer science from a reputed college/university.
- Only 2017 pass out students will be eligible.
- Academic score 70% and above.
- Interest in verification domain, ideally on microprocessor based systems
- Proficient in Assembler and C programming
- Perl or other scripting language
- Good concepts in Electrical/Electronics Engineering including VLSI and MOS transistor basics.
- Exposure to some circuit level simulators like SPICE.
- Good digital design background including Hardware language like Verilog or VHDL.
- Good analytical skill to solve circuit level issues.
- Good exposure to programming language like C, C++, PERL.
- Good communication skill, willing to learn & explore new areas.
- Should be willing to work in a team.
- Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success.
- Enthusiastic, flexible with strong inter-personal skills.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
Application Link: Closed