ARM Off Campus Drive For Graduate Trainee (GET) – 2015 Batch @ Bangalore | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ VLSI (Last Date to Apply: 26th June 2015)
The ARM comprehensive product offering includes 32-bit and 64-bit RISC microprocessors, graphics processors, enabling software, cell libraries, embedded memories, high-speed connectivity products, peripherals and development tools. Combined with comprehensive design services, training, support and maintenance, and the company’s broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies.
Company Website: www.arm.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer (GET)
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Branches : CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ VLSI
- Percentage : 80% in Highest Qualification
Skills Required :
- Interest in verification domain, ideally on microprocessor based systems
- Proficient in Assembler and C programming
- Perl or other scripting languageOR
- Good concepts in Electrical/Electronics Engineering including VLSI and MOS transistor basics.
- Exposure to some circuit level simulators like SPICE.
- Good digital design background including Hardware language like Verilog or VHDL.
- Good analytical skill to solve circuit level issues.Good exposure to programming language like C, C++, PERL.
Desirable Skills :
- Good communication skill, willing to learn & explore new areas.
- Should be willing to work in a team.
- Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success.
- Enthusiastic, flexible with strong inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 10,00,000/- PA
Last Date To Apply: 26th June 2015
Bagmane World Technology Center – SEZ,
Citrine Block, 5th and 6th Floor,
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Mahadevapura,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560048
Telephone: 080-4928 2000
Apply Link: Link Expired