Aristocrat Recruitment 2023 | Software Development Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | Gurgaon
Aristocrat Recruitment 2023: Aristocrat Leisure Limited (ASX: ALL) is an entertainment and content creation company powered by technology to deliver world-leading mobile and casino games which entertain millions of players across the globe, every day.
The company has three operating units: Aristocrat Gaming , Pixel United (encompassing the Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games business units) and Anaxi (online RMG), supported by more than 7,000 employees in over 20 locations around the world.
Company Website: www.aristocrat.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer-I
Experience: 2-6 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 2-6 years of professional software engineering experience
- Gaming Experience is preferable.
- We’re looking for an Engineer/Sr Engineer role in an Agile/Scrum-based software development environment and who is well versed with C++, OOPS, SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Has a high level of proficiency and is passionate about designing, creating, and delivering high-quality, robust, maintainable, and high-performing games in the time-constrained environment for current and emerging markets.
- Ensuring timely deliveries at every milestone of the Game cycle by detailed estimation, planning, close tracking, and raising dependencies proactively.
- We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project independently.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Solid experience in Advance C++ 11/14
- Good Linux or Windows development & debugging experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience in SVN/Github, GDB, Memory Profiling and Static/Dynamic code Analysis.
- Exposure to Agile methodology for Developing features and resolving bugs without reworks.
- Proven analytical abilities applied to software implementation.
- Keen to learn and apply. Must have knowledge dissipation and team-building behavior.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here