Aricent Recruitment 2017 | Associate Network Engineer | BCA/ B.Sc; BE/ B.Tech | Gurgaon | July 2017
Company: Aricent Technologies (H) Ltd
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
Aricent project management processes are based on industry best practices and thousands of past successes, ensuring consistently high levels of quality and reliability. We believe in innovation that’s based on quantitative analysis and geared toward the bottom line. It’s how the breakthrough products that are driving a connected world are getting built—on time and on budget.
Position: Trainee Network Support
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Locations: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/B.Tech engineer graduate or Equivalent degree
Job Role: The Remote Managed Services Security Network Engineer provides industry-standard technical support in a professional manner. The Network Security Engineer will provide security monitoring & remediation support.
- Provide technical support for on-premise & cloud based network security products to customers via phone and email
- Provide monitoring support from overall security perspective, against anomalies malware & other security threats
- Analyze any alerts or alarms generated for security threats breaches etc.
- Review and isolate false positives, raise incidents for containing actual threats and breaches
- Optimize security configurations and environments for avoidance in mitigation of security threats
- This involves working with IT Operations, QA, Development, support & work with escalation teams including TAC and Datacenter Operations.
- Deep understanding and experience of working on Content Network Security products i.e proxies, email & web security, UTM, etc. For E.g. Bluecoat, Cisco IronPort, PaloAlto
- Good knowledge and understanding of perimeter security products like Firewalls and IPS – Cisco ASA, Cisco IPS
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack and applications working on it like WWW, HTTP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, etc.
- Basic understanding of Antimalware, Antivirus and Endpoint security
- Reasonable written & verbal communication skills.
Application Link: Closed