Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Engineers | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ E&T/ ME | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2022 : Aptiv PLC (formerly known as Delphi Automotive PLC) is a Jersey-domiciled auto parts company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
The business was established as the Automotive Components Group in 1994 and changed its name to Delphi Automotive Systems in 1995. Delphi disclosed some irregular accounting practices in 2005.
Company Website: www.aptiv.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2022:
- 2022 batch BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE/ EE/ Telecom/ Mechanical related branches)
- Good academic track record (60% throughout)
You will be working together on the development of In-Vehicle / Automotive products across ADAS / Body Control / Gateways / User Experience domains. In particular, you will be responsible for one or more of these activities:
- Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
- Responsible for developing code in C/C++ –> Responsible for software development (C/C++/Mscript/Simulink/Python)
- Responsible for software verification and validation (through automated Scripts and Vector toolchains, HIL, SIL)
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internally reported issues
- Helping in s/w integration activity – Supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) Pipeline
- Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit/integration testing)
- Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies as part of the SW development life cycle.
- Regular interaction with other competencies-systems, Independent testing validation team, Project Management team
- Adherence to the defined process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
How to Apply for Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here