Aptean Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – Development | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Aptean India Pvt Ltd
Aptean Recruitment 2023: Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line.
That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Development
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Aptean Recruitment 2023:
- Minimum Education: BE/ B.Tech
- Minimum Experience and Skills: 0 to 1 years of Experience
- 60% and above in 10th , 12th,Graduation and Post-Graduation
- 2022 batch are only eligible to apply
- Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels
- Work with Product owners to help shape the direction of the product based on a combined knowledge of what’s technically feasible and what is desired by the end user.
- Provide production support and issue triage for products.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
- Excellent prioritization and time management.
- The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately.
- An ability to balance multiple time-critical tasks at the same time.
Round 1: Coding Assessment
Round 2: Techno managerial Interview
Round 3: HR Interview
How to Apply for Aptean Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here