Aptean Off-Campus Drive For 2015 Batch | Freshers – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – Associate Software Engineer @ Kolkata on 22nd & 23rd July 2015
Company: Aptean Pvt Ltd
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line.
That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
– 2015 Batch B.E/B.Tech & MCA ( CS, IS, ECE, EEE)
– 65% and above in 10th and 12th . 6.5 and above CGPA in Engineering
– No Backlogs are allowed
Job Location: Kolkata
Salary: Rs. 380000/- LPA
Event Date: 22 & 23 July 2015
Last Date: 5th July 2015
The Associate Software Developer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Software Developer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Associate Software Developer will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews.
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers. • Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
- Round 1: Introduction (PPT)
- Round 2: Online aptitude test.
- Round 3: Technical written test
- Round 4: Technical Interview
- Round 5: HR Interview
To Apply: Link Expired