APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 | www.apspdcl.in | Freshers | Assistant Engineer | 20 Posts | AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech | Andhra Pradesh | Last Date: 25th April 2019
Company: Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd (APSPDCL)
AP Power Sector Reforms envisage creation of Distribution Companies as Government Undertakings for the first few years and privatization later on. The Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.37 published by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on Friday the 31st of March 2000 declared formally formation of Distribution Companies. In this process, Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company was formed for the following six districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Corporate Office and Headquarters of APSPDCL is atTirupati City Quality power at economic rates acts a catalyst in transforming the state by fostering growth in agricultural, industrial and commercial areas while meeting the increasing domestic demand.
Company Website: www.apspdcl.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Salary: Rs.60,155-92,965/- PM
Qualification: Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
Note: The degree awarded by the Universities/Institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C, D.E.C (Under IGNOU) and AICTE as the case shall only be considered.
Age limit: 18 to 42 years as 09-02-2019
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% based on Written examination.
- The syllabus of the written test contains Electrical Circuits, Electrical Measurements, Control Sytems, Analog and digital electronics, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Utilization & Power Electronics and Drives.
- The duration of the test is 2hrs (120 minutes).
- Only those candidates, who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community-wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- OC category – 40%
- BC category – 35%
- SC/ST & PH category – 30%
- SC/ST/BC communities of Andhra Pradesh/PH candidates: Rs.200/- (Processing Fee)
- General Category/Applicants belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh: Rs.700/- (Processing Fee and Examination Fee).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking /Credit Card / Debit Card.
Examination Center: Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) only.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25th April 2019.
For More Info & Apply Link: Link Expired