APSC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Engineer/ Director | 23 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical; LLB/ MA/ M.Phil | Last Date: 7th January 2021
Company: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
APSC Recruitment 2021: The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett.
On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Company Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer, Director, Language Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) under Public Works Department: 19 Posts
- Director under Directorate of Archives, Assam: 03 Posts
- Language Officer in the Office of the Assam Official Language (TCL): 1 Post
Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
Job Location: Assam
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + G.P Rs. 12,700/-
- Director: Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/- + G.P Rs. 11,800/-
- Language Officer: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + G.P Rs. 15,100/-
Candidate should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
Candidate must have Law Degree with Assamese as one of the subjects in the degree course.
Candidate must have passed at least Second class M.A in Modern Indian History and having one year diploma in Archival Science from national Archives of India, New Delhi from a recognized Institute.
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2020 for the posts 1 and 2, for the post no. 3, maximum age limit is 45 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Others as per govt rules
The selection process is based on the Screening/Written test and Viva-voce interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.285/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates must pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) from 7th December 2020 to 7th January 2021.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Apply Link: Job Expired