APSC Recruitment 2019 | www.apsc.nic.in | Freshers | Assistant Engineer | 65 Posts | AMIE/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 2nd February 2019
Company: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett.
On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Company Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer
Total Vacancies: 65
Job Location: Assam
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- PM
- A candidate must pass Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government i.e recognized by A.I.C.T.E. OR
- A candidate having passed part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India) recognized by Government i.e. recognized by A.I.C.T.E will also be educationally qualified for direct recruitment as Assistant Engineer
Age limit: 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2018
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
- The selection process will be based on OMR based Screening test or written examination and Viva-voce interview.
- The Viva-Voce test will be held in respect of those candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
- Rs.250/- for General candidates
- Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates
- No Fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate
Mode of Payment: Application fee paid through Head of Account viz. “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 105 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION / APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF THE ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form (Downloaded from APSC website) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address from 2nd January 2019 to 2nd February 2019.
Assam Public Service Commision,
For More Info: Link Expired
Application Form: Link Expired