APSC Jobs 2019 | www.apsc.nic.in | Freshers | Asst Engineer/ Agricultural Development Officer, Research Asst | 157 Posts | B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 8th February 2019
Company: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett.
On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Company Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer, Research Assistant
Total Vacancies: 157
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 20 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical) – 3 Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer – 115 Posts
- Research Assistant – 9 Posts
Job Location: Assam
- Assistant Engineer/ Agricultural Development Officer: Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- PM
- Research Assistant: Rs. 22,000-87,000/- PM
Assistant Engineer: A degree in respective disciplines of Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. or AMIE (Part A & B Passed).
Agricultural Development Officer: Must pass B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
Research Assistant: Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with Economics/ Geography/ Sociology/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age limit: 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2018
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
- The selection process will be based on OMR based Screening test or written examination and Viva-voce interview.
- The Viva-Voce test will be held in respect of those candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination
- Rs.250/- for General candidates
- Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates
- No Fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate
Mode of Payment: Application fee paid through Head of Account viz. “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 105 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION / APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF THE ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form (Downloaded from APSC website) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address from 8th January 2019 to 8th February 2019.
Assam Public Service Commision,
For More Info: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here