Applied Materials Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Process Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
Applied Materials Recruitment 2023: Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers. As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world,
Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Company Website: www.appliedmaterials.com
Positions: Process Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Applied Materials Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Undergraduate and/or master’s degree in Material science & engineering, Chemical engineering, Electrical engineering (specialization in VLSI/chip design), Metallurgy or Mechanical engineering with specialization in material science.
- Candidates alternatively can have educational background in sciences as Physicist, Chemist, or similar fields
This role is for candidate having a bachelor’s or master’s degree with strong academic background in (one of areas) of material science & engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering (specialization in VLSI/chip design), metallurgy or mechanical engineering with specialization in material science. Candidates alternatively can have educational background in sciences as Physicist, Chemist etc.
Candidate should be self-starter and can work with minimal guidance and knows how to navigate cross-functionally. They demonstrate a system thinking approach to their assignments and can synthesize information to take effect action. They can apply their fundamental theories, principles, and concepts to solve real world problems.
Collect data, analyze, and compile reports on basic process engineering experiments, within safety guidelines Perform hardware characterization on basic systems, within safety guidelines Troubleshoot basic problems, perform Root Cause Analysis, and resolve basic process engineering issues Measure film properties and organize data/reports for review Generate internal documentation for products, presentations, and technical reports Interact with customers to resolve basic process engineering issues/problems under direct supervision Work with engineers, vendors, and suppliers, under direct supervision Become familiar with the process of implementing new technology, products, and analytical instrumentation Work on system engineering projects that have a substantial mix of electrical, mechanical, physics, algorithms and software design utilizing expertise in technical area of specialty. Perform tests and provide feedback to product engineering and software on new designs and ongoing engineering improvements. Problem identification and troubleshooting engineering problems in field of technical expertise, including serviceability and manufacturability. Work with System Integration during the assembly and final testing of all products. Review all external equipment interfaces, analyze architecture ideas, and insure they are up to date and documented. Interface with other groups on issues, ranging from Facility, HW, SW, C&F, Service to Business Value End to End.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or experience
- Recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Individual contributor; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Ability to influence others independent of level and function, including external partners.
- Strong decision-making skills and record of good judgments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Thinks strategically to solve problems and resolve issues to manage speed of execution.
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by mindset of innovation and commercialization of product ideas.
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view.
How to Apply for Applied Materials Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here