Applied Materials Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
Applied Materials Recruitment 2022: Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers. As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world,
Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Company Website: www.appliedmaterials.com
Positions: Software Engineer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Applied Materials Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor/ Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation or MCA
- Strong C, C+ or C# programming on variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
As an Intern engineer, your primary responsibility will be to learn and participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from requirement to launch as part of a cross functional team involved in the development of equipment control and automation SW. You are required to design, develop, test, troubleshoot, sustain and document software changes for new requirements, enhancements and defects as directed by your leads.
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
- Able to interface with internal stake holders regarding software issues.
- Have the willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
How to Apply for Applied Materials Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired