Applied Materials Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Engineer – Unigraphics | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engg | Bangalore | November 2018
Company: Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers. As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world,
Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Company Website: www.appliedmaterials.com
Positions: Mechanical Engineer –
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Sound in 3D Modeling using Unigraphics.
- Familiarity with cabelling and routing
- Familiarity with Dynamic, High-detail and optimized hard surface modelling.
- Experience with applying textures using UVW mapping with PBR workflow and Rendering realistic environments & artistic product designs.
- Experience in creating, importing animations and state machines.
- Experience with physics and particle systems
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support in different platforms
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and development technologies
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
Application Link: Link Expired