Applied Materials Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Manufacturing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | October 2017
Company: Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers. As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world,
Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Company Website: www.appliedmaterials.com
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech from recognized university
- Up to 1 Years of Experience
- Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products. Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and
- Operations with new and existing products.
- Uses basic engineering and DFx principles to estimate and reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality; determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
- Writes and releases test procedures. Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies.
- Assists in determining root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Application Link:Link Expired