Apple Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer – Genesys Cloud Platform | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT, Electronics Enginnering | Hyderabad
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Recruitment 2023: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Genesys Cloud Platform
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- BE/ B.Tech
We are looking for passionate engineer to join the team transforming Contact Center Platform, partnering with highly skilled global and regional colleagues, in a fast paced and exciting environment. Join us and you’ll do the best work of your life and make a difference in other people’s lives.
- Experience in deploying services and infrastructures in cloud environment (AWS or GCP)
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration services including Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques
- Knowledge of network protocols, DNS, load balancing technologies, transport protocols, Authentication OAuth/SAML, TLS and Certificates
- Experience with Cassandra, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Redis or similar databases
- Experience with Genesys WWE (Workspace Web Edition) deployment on Cloud platform is a big plus
- Exposure to Genesys Framework, SIP, Chat, eMail and iWD is a plus
- Problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Drive cloud transformation strategy for Genesys WWE and related applications
- Deliver artifacts, technical alternatives and architectural designs that meet business requirements Ownership and management of the Genesys cloud platform including tools to monitor, alert, and troubleshoot the platform Ownership and accountability for Genesys cloud platform readiness, ensuring the platform is appropriately scaled to meet business needs.
- This will require working closely with Genesys for feature enhancements Act as the technical Lead for Genesys WWE and work closely with Softphone development team & Genesys engineering team Support of Contact Technologies initiatives globally as they relate to the GWS platform, working with the global and regional business owners to identify and define opportunities and deliverables.
- Ownership comes with operational excellence that require mitigation, resolution, followup for impactful incidents and providing support.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here